We are currently looking for a mid to senior Frontend developer for the development of corporate sites and portals.
Tasks and assignments will include:
- Analyzing user / customer requirements
- Participating in software modules / components design
- Developing applications using modern technologies and frameworks
- Serving as the support developer for application requirements
- Writing unit tests, automated regression tests and tracking defects as they occur
- Maintaining a high level of security and code reusability
- Contributing to the overall project and system documentation and develop technical documentation.
- At least 5 years of experience as a frontend software engineer
- Familiarity with testing and debugging
- Experience with version control systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or science degree in combination with a postgraduate degree in Information Technology.
- Experience in developing software in Financial or Banking Sector
- Hands-on development experience with Liferay 7.x
- Experience in working with Tomcat application server
- Experience with Subversion
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, and the Atlassian suite of tools
Fitting with our team will be easier if you are:
- A strong team player with the ability to work autonomously as well
- A good communicator fluent in both Greek and English
- An analytical thinker with problem solving skills
- Eager to learn and adopt new technologies
- Passionate to contribute and share new ideas
ATHEXGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of gender age, disability, religion, race, nationality or origin, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation or any other status protected by applicable law.
We are dedicated to supporting the emotional, physical, financial, and societal wellbeing of our employees. Our benefits are a key part of this commitment and we offer colleagues a range of support from healthcare and pension planning to family benefits, sports and other wellbeing activities.