Athens Exchange Group (ATHEX Group) is seeking a driven and enthusiastic Applications Engineer Intern to join our PKI team.
As a key player in the financial services industry, ATHEX Group is committed to ensuring the highest standards of security through our Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) services. Our Certificate and Registration Authorities adhere to international standards for server certificates and digital signatures.
As a member of the PKI team, you will be involved in a range of tasks and projects, including:
- Contribute to the enhancements and testing of our PKI environments, ensuring optimal security and compliance with the PKI standards.
- Develop and Implement New PKI Environments into cutting-edge technologies to create and implement innovative PKI environments that meet the evolving needs of the organization.
- Work closely with our network and system administrator teams to configure PKI environments.
- Develop scripts to monitor and maintain the health and performance of our PKI infrastructure, ensuring uninterrupted availability of PKI services.
- Innovate by creating web-based PKI solutions that streamline and automate processes, minimizing repetitive manual tasks and reducing human errors.
- Collaborate with experts to ensure adherence to the policies required by international PKI standards, maintaining the highest levels of security and compliance.
After training you will be able to:
- Expertise in key management, digital certificates, and cryptography, essential for safeguarding assets (e.g., web page, IoT) exposed to the Internet.
- Understand Public Key Infrastructures and their vital role in securing IT services.
- Provide design support for high-level secure IT services, ensuring the highest levels of security are maintained.
- Undergraduate student in Computer Science, Informatics, or a related field, demonstrating your commitment to the IT industry.
- Familiarity with scripting and coding languages such as JAVA, Python, Perl, or BASH, showcasing your technical aptitude.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, enabling you to tackle complex challenges with precision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Greek and English, facilitating effective collaboration and information exchange.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team player in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive and proactive attitude, coupled with high motivation and a strong team spirit, makes you a valuable addition to our team.
About ATHEX Group:
ATHEXGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of gender age, disability, religion, race, nationality or origin, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We are dedicated to supporting the emotional, physical, financial, and societal well-being of our employees. Our benefits are a key part of this commitment and we offer colleagues a range of support from healthcare and pension planning to family benefits, sports, and other well-being activities.